Zemanta: A great blogging tool
Are you looking for a tool that will make your experience as a blogger easier? If so, keep reading to learn more about Zemanta.
What is Zemanta?
Zemanta is a free plugin for browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari, which helps enhance your blog posts by suggesting relevant links, photos and keywords. It supports all popular platforms, including WordPress, Blogger and Tumblr.
Benefits of Zemanta
- Easy to implement: Just download and install the plugin.
- Easy to use: Start typing a new post and the Zemanta app unit will appear next to your content.
- No copyright infringement: All the recommended content is blogger-friendly.
- Great exposure: Zemanta puts your content into their related articles database, hence giving other bloggers the opportunity to link their posts to yours.
How does Zemanta work?
Once the Zemanta unit is available next to your content, you are good to go. Here are a few things that you can do:
- Mouse over the pictures in the Media Gallery and drag and drop them wherever you want within the body of your article.
- Create a customized Related Articles section at the bottom of your posts. Just click any title in the Zemanta Related Articles unit.
- Find the most relevant keywords for your content with the tag-suggestion tool.
- Insert hyperlinks with the single-click link suggestion tool.
Zemanta makes blogging a breathe! Try it today and let me know what you think.
by Cendrine Marrouat
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
© 2008-2013 Creative Ramblings by Cendrine Marrouat