Do you have an event to promote? Looking for ways to reach a wider audience online?
In recent articles, I talked about guest blogging and social networks as very efficient promotional tools.
Here are 10 more tips:
- Post your event on Craigslist.
- Post your event on EventSpan (webcasts and webinars).
- Share your event in your email signature block.
- Promote your event offline and locally. Prepare promotional materials (flyers, banners, posters, bookmarks, postcards, etc.) to hand out to family, friends and connections.
- Organize a contest /giveaway to attract more potential attendees. You should announce the name of the winner on your blog, website and social networks.
- Reach out to bloggers and Internet Radio hosts to secure some interviews.
Bonus tip: Use tools like Livestream or Ustream to stream your event online.
Other articles in the Promote Your Event Series:
by Cendrine Marrouat
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License